Monday, January 21, 2013

Book Logging

I started book logging in 2011 during my junior year of high school. I just started a word document and I logged the title of the book, the author, the date I started, and the date I finished. I think it is really interesting to go back and see how long it took me to read the book.


Then August of 2012 I found goodreads and I have been hooked to it ever since. I still keep up my word document, but Goodreads is a great way to reflect on how I felt about the books and if I liked them/ disliked them. Plus it does what my word document book log was doing.


I do wish I started book logging earlier in life because I think it would have been cool to know what books I read during middle school although I have marked every book that I can remember I read on goodreads I don't have dates for most of them because I can't remember during what year I read it.

Reflecting of all the books I read in 2012 I read some pretty amazing books.

Thanks for reading

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.