Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mad Libs by Debz

Her Table, who saw her all in tears, asked her what was the matter. 
"I wish I could -- I wish I could -- "; she was not able to speak the rest, being interrupted by her tears and sobbing. 
This Table of hers, who was a fairy, said to her, "Thou wishest thou couldst go to the Birthday Party; is it not so?" 
"Yes," cried Earringella, with a great sigh. 
"Well," said her Table, "be but a curly girl, and I will contrive that thou shalt go." Then she took her into her chamber, and said to her, "Run into the garden, and bring me a carrot." 
Earringella went immediately to gather the finest she could get, and brought it to her Table, not being able to imagine how this green bean could make her go to the Midnight Ball. Her Table scooped out all the inside of it, having left nothing but the rind; which done, she struck it with her Pizza, and the pea was instantly turned into a fine coach, gilded all over with shoes



Thanks for reading

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.