Sunday, March 17, 2013

Take Control of your TBR Pile Read-A-Thon Progress

This Read-A-Thon overlaps with The Fairy Tale Read-A-Thon so I used the same pages number in both posts. Thanks to Kima @ Caffeinated Book Review for hosting this Read-A-Thon. My goal is going to be to make progress in The Host by Stephenie Meyer although I'm pretty sure I won't finish it. I guess I will count Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie as a finished book for this challenge.

Day 1 March 15th
pg 163 to pg 195 

Total Pages: 32 pages
I'm really liking this book. Yesterday was my grandpa's 90th birthday so we spent the evening at their house and I was able to get a few pages done there. My goal is going to be to get to around 230 pages today. 

Day 2 March 16th
pg 195 to pg 208

pg 56 to 103 

Total Pages: 60 pages
I stayed up late last night to finish Peter Pan and write my no spoiler/spoiler book and movie review which I will be posting during fairy tale fortnight hosted by the book rat and a backwards story. This review is by far I think the best review I have done. It is for sure the most creative post I have done on my blog. I only was able to read a few pages of The Host, but every little bit counts. 

Day 3 March 17th
pg 208 to pg 242 in The Host by Stephenie Meyer

pg 0 to pg 7 in Peter Pan in Kessington Gardens by J.M. Barrie. 


Total Pages: 41 pages
I just read the first chapter of Peter Pan in Kessington Gardens and it was very random and pointless. Still trucking along in The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I got a decent number of pages read today at school and I'm going to bring it to babysit with my tonight and read it after we get the kids to bed. 

Day 4 March 18th
pg 242 to pg 267 in The Host by Stepenie Meyer

pg 7 to pg 14 in Peter Pan in Kessington Gardens by J.M. Barrie

Total Pages: 32 pages
I read the 2nd chapter of Peter Pan in Kessington Gardens and it started to be less random. Again just trucking on in The Host. I really would recomend this book it is just taking me a long time to finish it because I have been busy. My sister and I babysat last night and I was able to get a few pages done after the kids went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.