Saturday, June 29, 2013

Library Books Read-a-thon Wrap Up


I can't believe how fast this week has flown by. I want to thank everybody that participated in the read-a-thon no matter how busy you happened to be. 

I read a total of 934 pages in seven days which is an average of 133 pages per day. 

Books Read:
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, Towering by Alex Flinn, and Sisters in Sanity by Gayle Forman

Books Started:
50 Harbor Street by Debbie Macomber and Fly Away by Kristin Hannah


I enjoyed my week hosting and participating in this read-a-thon. I have another one planned for a later date and would love to have more people participate. Thanks


Rachael 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Thanks for hosting. It was a lot of fun and helped me to get through a few library books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got a lot done!! That's awesome, Rachael! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read like crazy because I knew it was my last week to read. I have now finished every book in this post besides Fly Away which is amazing, but I have been super busy.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.