Monday, July 29, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon Starting Line


Since this is a two week readathon I have big goals. I will be out of town from August 9th through August 12th so I expect to get little to know reading done those fours days as I was swimming in a pool most of the day. 

Goals:
Finish Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen starting this readathon at pg 111, finished All I Need by Susane Colasanti starting this readathon at pg 11, start and finish City of Glass by Cassandra Clare, and start The Outlaws of Sherwood by Robin Mckinley. 

Wish my luck


Rachael

2 comments:

  1. Good luck :)
    We have participated in many same readathons :)
    Here's my progress post: http://www.bookbunnys.com/2013/07/29/beat-the-heat-read-a-thon-progress-wrap-up/

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.