Friday, December 6, 2013

The Gayle Forman Read Along Where She Went Week 2 Answers

Hosted by Alexa Loves Books
1. Adam's new girl, Bryn, has definitely made an appearance now. What do you think of how they first met? And what do you think of Bryn herself?

I don't care much for Bryn. I don't think in reality I really gave her a fair chance because I'm rooting for Adam to be with Mia, but I also don't think Bryn is the right girl for Adam.

2. If someone important from your past showed up again in your present after you'd left things on an awkward note, how would you react? Awkward? Excited? Nervous? Angry? Sad? Afraid?

I would be nervous. It was hard for Adam and Mia to come back into each other lives. They had to work through the awkwardness to come to a place where they could just talk. 

3. Mia and Adam attempted a few months at a long-distance relationship while Mia was in New York. What is your opinion on long-distance relationships?

I have never been in a long distance relationship, but they are hard even just keeping a relationship with my family while I'm at college is hard. I can see why Adam and Mia broke it off. The truth is if I truly loved somebody I would do what it takes to make the relationship work for the time being so we could be together in the future. I guess that is the romanticism in me.

4. As Mia says, "Everyone loves New York City for all these different reasons." Have you been to New York, and if you have, what did you love most about it? If you haven't been yet, do you want to visit and what do you want to see most?
I really want to see the Statue of Liberty. Otherwise I don't think I would like to live in New York very much because I like the slow pace of life of the midwest.

5. Shooting Stars seemed like such a close-knit group in If I Stay, but that dynamic has completely changed in Where She Went. What do you think of the friction between the band? Do you think they can fix it?

Adam has changed and has disconnected himself from the band. Also the news reporters have made friction in the band by only interviewing Adam. All of this has led to a change in the band dynamic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.