Saturday, December 27, 2014

Out with the Old & In with the New: April 2014.

Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

Out With The Old: April 2014

Books Read: 11
Books Reviewed: 4
Favorite Book Read: True Colors by Kristin Hannah
Favorite Post Written: Original Fairy Tales: 12 Dancing Princesses
I wrote my first Original Fairy Tale post. I wrote a 2nd one over Bluebeard in May. Otherwise I haven't kept up with this feature. I will most likely bring back the feature during Fairy Tale Fortnight. I participated in Dewey's Read-A-Thon and had a lot of fun reading my day away. April had my most books read mostly because I was reading a lot of these books at the same time. I also put up my announcement for the 2nd annual Library Books Read-A-Thon, which will be back this June.

In With The New: Goal #4

I say this every year and it often doesn't end up happening, but I want 2015 to be the year when I stress less. College brings a lot of stress, but I want to give myself more time to relax whether that be through reading, blogging, knitting, coloring, or hanging out with my friends. I find that exercise helps reduce stress for me also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.