Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Out with the Old & In with the New ~ March 2014

Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

Out With The Old: March 2014


Books Read: 5
Books Reviewed: 6
Favorite Book:  Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Favorite Post: Rapunzel Retellings Compared

March was an exciting time here on the blog. I debuted my first big event on the blog. A Month of Rapunzel happened in March. It was crazy to put out a couple posts per day, but boy did I enjoy every single post. It was such a fun month. I also participated in Take Control of Your TBR Pile. 

In With The New: Goal #3

I will be participating in Take Control of Your TBR Pile over at Kimba the Caffienated Book Reviewer. I had so much fun last year and hope to complete even more of my own books this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.