Saturday, December 27, 2014

Out with the Old & In with the New: May 2014

Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

Out With The Old: May 2014

Books Read: 6 books + 3 novellas= 9 books
Books Reviewed: 9
Favorite Book Read: Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
Favorite Post Written: Summer Reads and Operation TBR

May was all about signing up for summer challenges. I love the picture in this post because I'm wearing shorts. Shorts are my favorite and I would love to wear them year round. I'm lucky enough to have a job right now that allows me to wear them to work. For now its the dead of winter here in the Midwest and I'm rocking my jeans or sweat pants. I finished college in early May and I had a lot more time to blog and it definitely shows by the number of posts I got out in the month. 

In With The New: Goal #5

This year I would love to continue to post my TBR pile at the end of the month and try to complete the books I put on it. I would love to do more challenge wrap ups this year. My goal in 2015 is that I will empty my TBR jar since I started it from the beginning of the year instead of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.