Monday, January 19, 2015

Winning at Reading and Take Control of Your TBR Pile Sign Up

Hosted by Bea's Book Nook The point of this challenge is to read those books that were won or gifted. I have quite a few of these books. Some of them I have had for over a year and haven't read, so this challenge is perfect. I want to read at least 2, but would be happy to read more. I will have books I want to read in my wrap up post at the end of the month. 



This includes all books on my TBR pile. Again I will be more specific about my TBR as the time nears, but I want to clear off as many as possible. I want to read at least 2 books, but would be happy for more. 

3 comments:

  1. I need to take control of my pile as well. I have a huge stack of books I own but haven't read. It's sad. I'm trying to cut back on library books to read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm cutting back on library books also this year, but I still love the library and will use it often. I just think that the books I own deserve to be read.

      Delete
  2. Delighted to have you and good luck! I have a few titles that are a year or more old so I'll be with you trying to get some of them read.

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.