Saturday, March 14, 2015

March To Be Read List~ Winner

Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading

This month was really interesting. I had a tie between The Infinite Moment of Us and The Geography of You and Me and I asked for more votes. I asked for more votes only to have a three way tie. Then I got lucky and one more person voted to decide my winner. 


And the Winner is.....
I secretly wanted this book to win. I have had this book on my TBR list several times, but always put it off because I own it and there is no deadline, but my sister has sang this book's praises ever since it came out in April 2014. I want to read every book I put up for a vote this month, but I'm excited to get to this book first. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, glad you got a deciding vote! I have heard good things about this author. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.