Monday, June 15, 2015

Exciting News 6-8-6-14

I will have some book posts up soon I promise. I just finished an amazing book. Zac and Mia by AJ Betts. This is only the 2nd book I have finished this summer. The good news both of my classes are almost done. I'm 2 weeks away from being done with summer school and I'm so excited.

I return to normal work hours this week. Want to see my crazy hours I worked this week, check out this post. There was a lot of cleaning left to do on Friday before I locked up so I was there until 6:30. We had such a great group of Kindercampers this week. Although I love Kindercamp I'm glad to have another year behind me.

My friend, Rachel, from college got engaged this week. She called me at 10:30 at night on Tuesday. When I saw her name on my phone I initially thought it was bad news, so I answered pretty hesitantly. After she told me all I could say was wow. I was so shocked. I didn't hear the story that night I let her go so she could call other people.

Friday night Rachel, Levi (fiance), and her high school friend, Jordan came down to visit. Since I didn't ask for the engagement story on the phone I got to hear it from Levi. I think that I got the better person to tell the story anyways. I'm kind of glad I waited. We walked around the mall and went to Barnes and Noble. Of course my friend is supper excited about the wedding, so we looked at the wedding books. Since she wants a 2 year engagement we won't start active planning at least until the fall. It was nice to see her. I haven't seen any of my college friends since school got out.

That was my week. I'm going to get back on the exercise bandwagon this week, at least I hope so, it is getting hot in South Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.