Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Back to College



It is no surprise that it has been slow around Rachael Turns Pages. As much as I love writing and I love the blogging community I have not been interested in blogging within the last couple of months. As my fall semester of school starts I can't say that I'm going to dive back into blogging, but I am hoping to put out more content for you guys. 

I'm interested in reading and that is one of the main reasons I created this blog. I want to get back to my roots, which is sharing about why I love the library, why I love my favorite authors, top ten tuesday lists. The end of the year wrap up posts are some of my favorite, so you will for sure see those in December. 

Although I have fallen behind on my reading challenges I still believe I will complete most of them. I need to read some more books that I own. I think I have been balancing this well this year, but of course a reader's shelf is never empty. 

As for my college semester. It has been going great so far. I'm glad to see my friends again and all my education major friends. All the work for classes has been overwhelming. I'm taking 18 credits, so I have a lot of classes and textbooks. So far I'm keeping up and eventually I'm going to work on getting ahead. 

Look out for more posts coming from me soon. I'm not ready to give up on blogging, I'm just slowing down. 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a great start back this year. 18 hours, that is definitely a full workload! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.