Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dewey's Readathon October 2015

Even though I haven't really been blogging I couldn't miss out on my favorite semi-annual event. I have been reading #Scandal by Sarah Ockler lately and it hasn't been keeping my interested. I'm determined to finish it before Saturday comes around. I usually get through a book and a half on read-a-thon day, but my plan is to read Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah as my paperback book and Five Glass Slippers on my kindle.

I'm going to try to clear my schedule as usual, but I might hang out with my friends in the afternoon. I'm going to try to take a bath in the morning and get some reading done then. I will randomly check in here on the blog throughout the day.

Let me know if you are doing the read-a-thon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.