Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Out with the Old & In with the New March 2015


Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2015, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: March 2015

Books Read: 4
Books Reviewed: 2
Favorite Book Read: Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson and To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Favorite Post: Library Challenge Sign Up

I just love my enthusiasm in this post even if I only participated in one week of the challenge.



My goal for March was to participate in Take Control of Your TBR pile, which I managed to read 3 books for the challenge. 

In With The New: Goal #3

You guessed it I'm going to do the same goal to participate in Take Control of Your TBR Pile. Kimba has not announced it yet, but I hope she will soon. If not I will just have to remember to read owned books in March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.