Friday, December 25, 2015

Out with the Old & In with the New May 2015


Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2015, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: May 2015

Books Read: 3
Books Reviewed: 1
Favorite Book Read: Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
Favorite Post: Avera Race Recap

I ran my favorite 5K race and did a recap of my experience. It was my fastest 5K and the first time I haven't walked. I'm looking forward to getting back into training and running this 5K again in May.

My goal for May of last year was to empty my TBR jar. I didn't do a final tally, but I know it is not completely empty. I did manage to complete some books out of it this year. 

In With The New: Goal #5

I want to continue to work on my Fill in the Gaps/ Deal Me In Challenge. I read 15 books for this personal challenge this year so I would like to at least match that number for 2016. If you don't remember my Fill in the Gaps/Deal Me in Challenge check out the post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.