Saturday, January 23, 2016

2015 Book of the Year Bracket Challenge: Final Four


BOTY Bracket Challenge is hosted by Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie
January 20th : Initial eliminations. All rounds of eliminations needed to get the number of contestants reduced to 32. 
January 21st Elimination to find the Sweet Sixteen.
January 22nd : Reducing challengers to eight books - the Elite Eight.
January 23rd Quarterfinals. Determine your Final Four.
January 24th : Semi-Finals. Only two may enter the final arena.
         January 25th : Finals...the Champion will be determined. Announce your Book of the Year!

My top 4 seriously represents some of my favorite books of 2015. It is going to make it hard to choose my winner.

1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
2. The Nightingale by Kristen Hannah
3. Zac and Mia by AJ Betts
4. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

I own 3 out of these 4 books. I'm glad to own such great novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.