Friday, January 15, 2016

Fill in the Gaps/Deal Me In Challenge Update December 2015


                           Sign Up                                                              Hosted by Bibliophilopolis

You may remember at the beginning of 2015 I challenged myself to read 100 books in five years. If I read 75 books then the challenge is considered complete. I revealed my list, which you can view here. Throughout the year I crossed off books as I read them and I made a couple changes to the original list after trying to read the original book I set forth for myself and not wanting to finish the book because I wasn't enjoying the book. I finally did the end of the year tally to see how many of these books I managed to complete in 2015. I'm so proud of myself. I managed to read 16 books, which puts me right on track to finish 75. I need to read around 20 a year to complete the 100, but if I manage to binge read some of the series I have on my list then I can made a lot of progress towards my goal.

So in no particular order these are the books I read for the Deal Me In/ Fill in the Gaps personal challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.