Monday, January 4, 2016

In with the Old and Out with the New December 2015


Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2015, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: December 2015

Books Read: 4
Books Reviewed: 0
Favorite Book Read: Starry Night by Debbie Macomber
Favorite Post: none

All I have posted in December is Out with the Old. In with the New posts. Not to worry I have lots of posts coming up for the new year. I really enjoy having free time to read again. I have been working on a couple books on my kindle that I haven't finished yet, so there is a huge gap between when I finished a book in November to when I finished the first book of December. I ended up reading 38 books in 2015, which considering that I had a number of slow months this is pretty good.

Blog organization was the goal I talked about in the December post last year. This was a total fail on my part. I never used my printable organizer. I was initially excited about it, but I didn't use it much during the year.

In With The New: Goal #12

To have another great year full of health and happiness. I want to continue to enjoy life and live life to the fullest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.