Sunday, January 10, 2016

My To Be Read List 2015 Wrap Up

Hosted by Because Reading

At the beginning of 2015 I was so excited about this challenge, but as the months went on I got overwhelmed and with my slow reading pace this year I just couldn't keep up, so I only managed to complete participate in this challenge through April of 2015. The perks is I read 4 amazing books. I can honestly say I enjoyed all of these. 


Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider


2016 is a new year and I want to try this feature again on my blog. In 2016 I want to make blogging fun again and get back to blogging regularly. This year I never felt like writing reviews, so I didn't. Moving forward I want to post posts I enjoy making and make quality content for this blog. I'm excited to try this feature again because it gives me the chance to read books that I otherwise might have put off. Look out for your chance to vote on January 2nd, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.