Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Can You Read a Series in a Month Challenge? Sign Up Post


I'm signing up for this challenge late as I wasn't sure I was going to participate in this challenge. I mean do I really need another challenge. I already have quite a few. Can You Read a Series in a Month? runs the whole month of August and the goal is to read a whole series. If you have already started the series then you must have at least three books to complete for it to qualify. 



I chose Jenny Han's Summer series as my series that I'm going to attempt to read in a month. I feel like this series is perfect to binge reading this summer. I'm excited to check it off my list. I put in my order of all three from the library and I'm going to read all of them once I finish The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.