Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Out with the Old In with the New: January 2016



Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2016, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: January 2016

Books Read: 7
Favorite Book Read: Wonder by R.J. Palicio
Favorite Post: #ShelfLove TBR
I did pretty good with #ShelfLove this year, but I still have a ways to go. It will interested to see an update on the TBR. I will be taking pictures soon.

My goal for this month was to participate in To Be Read List as my random book selection for 2016. I managed to complete 3 books for this meme this year.

In With The New: Goal #1

In 2017 I plan to bring back the To Be Read List and I hope to stick to it for most of the year. As always 2017 is a new year and I hope that I will be able to keep up this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.