Saturday, January 7, 2017

Biannual Biblethon Winter Sign Up and Updates

I have big goals for Januay and lots of books that I want to read in January. I'm starting off the new year right with the Biannual Bibleothon. This takes place from January 8-16th. I may be out of town during the weekend, so I will have to get as much reading as possible done during the week. Here are my goals and reading challenges I hope to complete.

The Leaving by Tara Altebrando is going to satify the challenge to read a 2016 release. Of the 2016 releases I want to read this is surprisingly one of the only ones my library has.









A Thousand Nights satifies the challenge to read a retelling. This book will also satisfy the challenge of a book you were really excited for, but never picked up.  This is also apart of my Homework assignment challenge, so this would be a great way to start off the new year.









The Infinite Moment of Us satifies the throwback challenge to complete a challenge from a previous biblethon. I picked the book that you have been putting off. This book has been featured on many monthly TBR's and I never actually read it. 2017 is the year it is going to happen.








If I have time I will choose books to complete other challenges or books off my January TBR post, which will be posted soon. I have a huge TBR and lots of goals I want to complete in early January.


I'm starting the bibliothon on pg 274 of The Infinite Moment of Us. I will finish this probably today and move on to A Thousand Nights this week.

Day 1
pg 274- 316 The Infinite Moment of Us
pg 0 to pg 44 A Thousand Wishes

Day 2
pg 44 to pg 47 A Thousand Wishes

Day 3







2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of the Biannual Bibliothon before, but this looks cool! Good luck with your reading over the next week! I'll be interested to see what you think of A Thousand Nights, I've heard mixed things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I never heard of this event but sounds pretty cool. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.