Sunday, January 8, 2017

My To Be Read List Winner January 2017

Hosted by Because Reading

I'm excited to anounce my first TBR List Read of the Year. My stats the past two Januarys has been to read 2 out of my 3 TBR list books. That is why I put books I really want to read on the list. My winner for January is....


A Thousand Nights took all the votes this month. Fly Away Home got two votes and Friendship didn't get any. I will be reading A Thousand Nights next. This book will count towards #ShelfLove and my Homework Assignment challenge, so it is a great way to start off the year. 




1 comment:

  1. I pick books from my HW list too - feels good to make progress on books like that. I hope you enjoy A Thousand Nights, it certainly was a popular pick!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.