Monday, March 6, 2017

February Wrap Up and March TBR

My reading slowed down a bit in February. I have been reading The Distance from A to Z since December and I finally decided I should finish it. This book overall fell really flat. It had so much potential to be a cute read, but I just didn't love it. I loved My Name is Rapunzel and I figured out why I have wanted to read this book since it came out. I had to interlibrary loan it, but it was so worth it. I loved the story and the history that the author gave Rapunzel. I may do a full review on this book. I recieved Intermission from Netgalley and I ended up really enjoying this book. It was such a deep YA contemporary and I did write a full review on this book. My last book of the month is I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You. I got this a couple of summer agos from SYNC audiobooks program they do in the summer. I finally decided to listen to it and I really enjoyed it. I'm currently listening to the 2nd book.

The book that slowed me down in February is The Opposite of Me, which I will have a review coming soon, but this book was slower than I would like and it took me a while to get into it.

I read 1/5 books of my TBR from last month.

I'm being ambitious this month as First Comes Love and Two by Two are both big books, but I'm hoping to also read some books I own this month as part of the Take Control of Your TBR Pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.