Friday, April 14, 2017

April Challenge Update 2017

I made it to April, 1st, 2017 without reading a single new release. I do have several on my radar this year, but I love to focus on the backlist books at the beggining of the year. I managed to read 16 books for the challenge. As always my goal is to reduce the number of books on my Goodreads TBR list and I failed at that part this year. I started at 368 books and I'm ending the challenge with 385 books on my Goodreads TBR.

Hosted by Fantasy is more fun and Because Reading
So unfortunately I made a C for this Quarter. I read A Thousand Nights in January, but did not finish a book off the list for February or March. 


This months topic is the top books that have been on your TBR list for the longest. I have so many good books that have been on my TBR list forever. I decided to choose 3 books that I want to read soon that have been on my shelf forever. 

1. 99 Days by Katie Cotungo- I loved How to Love by Katie Cotungo and I was so excited to win this book in a giveaway except I still haven't read this book, but I hope to soon. 

2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman- I have had this book on my TBR list for 3 years and owned it for a year. It won my TBR list voting this month, so this will be read in April. 

3. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson- I love Morgan Matson and I'm excited to read this book this summer. 





1 comment:

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.