Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's Readathon April 2017: Hour 13 Update


Mid Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now? Just One Day by Gayle Forman
2. How many books have you read so far? Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? more of Just One Day. 
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? We moved my sister out of college, so I had a few hours where I wasn't reading.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? This readathon has been great and I have accomplished a lot. 


Hour 13 Update
Hello fellow readathoners. I'm back for an update. It has been awhile. We went and moved my sister out of college. She just has the bare essentials to last her through finals week. I took a nap in the car on the way home since I'm not able to read in the car anyways. Once we came home we got everything unpacked then I went back to reading. 

10:33 to 10:46 pg 50- pg 59
4:36 to 5:19 pg 59- pg 91
5:40 to 6:19 pg 91-122
6:37 to 6:53 pg 122-pg 133

Pages Read: 83
Time Read: 1 hr 49 mins
Total Pages Read: 144
Total Time Read: 3 hrs 16 mins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.